12 Creative Ways To Give Graduates Money

As I mentioned in my Graduation Party Printables post my twin boys are graduating this year. I have a lot of mixed feelings about it but regardless of how I feel, it’s happening. Since they are graduating it means we are invited to a LOT Of open houses. I don’t really want to hand them a card with a check in it so I wanted to come up with some creative ways to give graduates money. Of course to do that I headed to Pinterest to do some searching and here are some things I found.


12 Creative Ways To Give Graduates Money

Make a bouquet of flowers using dollar bills for the leaves.


How cute is this Money & Gift Card Wreath,


 I made these Graduation hat mason jars last year for the graduates who sent invites. I made them in their school colors. They were fun!


 This Don’t Blow it all in One Place tissue box is really creative and fun.


 Here is a complete tutorial on how to make a money rosette.


Wrap your dollar bills and turn them into Dollar Diplomas.


 Create a Money Tree Topiary


This Build your own castle idea is really fun.


 Make your own card and add the money to the spot the one would go.


 This is creative! A teen would love getting this creative gift.


 Make a Money Chain and let your graduate where it around their open house.


Make a Money Lei with dollars and rosettes in the graduate’s school colors.

 
I Hope You Enjoyed These Creative Ways To Give Graduates Money!

Do you have a graduate? Then you need to check out these 2017 Graduation Party Printables


 And here is a Graduation Party Checklist to help keep you organized.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Should You Spend on a Wedding Gift? -11 Etiquette Tips

The science behind giving good gifts

15 Best High School Graduation Gifts for Guys